As a business, Property Checks rely on client interactions. We recognise that we owe it to our employees and the rest of the community to take prompt and practical steps to restrict the spread of the Covid-19 virus as much as possible.
The health of our employees, community, customers, suppliers and clients is our top responsibility, and we are constantly checking the information provided by the state sources.
We are now operating as usual, and we intend to continue to educate, develop, and modify our strategy to guarantee that our services are not disrupted in the future.
We look forward to collaborating peacefully, safely, and responsibly to maintain our high customer service and satisfaction standards.
The following precautions, as well as others, are being implemented to reduce the virus’s danger and its potential repercussions.
To reduce the danger of illness spread as much as feasible, we have created processes and protocols in regards to social interactions and hygiene practices, including:
- There will be no handshaking.
- Keeping at least a 2-metre space from other persons (1m with mitigations).
- Putting on face masks and gloves.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or your flexed elbow when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your face, especially your eyes, lips, and nose.
- Hand washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or alcohol-based hand sanitisers regularly.
- Staying away from people who have symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, lethargy, or shortness of breath.
- Requesting that our employees stay at home if they are sick and contact management as soon as possible.
- Using antibacterial household cleaning spray or wipes, clean and disinfect regularly touched objects and surfaces (e.g., desks and tables, telephones and keyboards, tools, etc.).
- Customer screening is in place to guarantee that any properties visited by our workers are free of people who are at high risk of contracting Covid-19.
We educate and update our team regularly to ensure everyone is up to speed and on the same page with the newest guidance, guidelines, protocols, and processes.
For your peace of mind, no one on our staff has intentionally come into touch with somebody who has been sick or showing symptoms of the virus in the recent 14 days.
Ensuring that workers adhere to social distancing norms (2m, or 1m with risk mitigation if 2m is not feasible), including when arriving at and departing from workplaces, while at workplaces, and when travelling between sites.
- Each operative travels alone in their vehicle.
- Cleaning gloves and conventional cleaning supplies are used to regularly clean all vehicles, focusing on handles and other locations.
- Keep your hands sanitised/washed when entering the workplace and maintain social distance.
- When working, get up and move around.
- When completing chores, preserve social distance whenever feasible, and prevent transmission during appointments by avoiding touching surfaces that aren’t necessary.
Customers are contacted before a visit to request that social distancing criteria (2m, or 1m with risk mitigation when 2m is not feasible) be maintained between assessors and occupants and that only necessary participants physically attend appointments.