Gas Safety Certification (Residential Properties)
Gas Safety Certificates CP12 from £57
Gas Safety Certificate Legal Requirements
All housing landlords who lease to tenants have a mandate to ensure the protection of everyone who lives on the property.
To ensure compliance, all gas appliances must be maintained on a regular schedule and evaluated for any faults that could cause harm to anyone.
Gas Safety Certificate Checklist
- Do you own a building, or are you an occupant of a building?
- Do you have a boiler for heating or hot water in your building?
- Do you have a boiler maintenance schedule?
- Has your boiler been tested in the last year?
Contact Property Checks
When we visit your property, we take pride in prioritising the legal standards and your compliance. All discrepancies will be outlined to you as the client and a suggested course of action.
Our goal is to leave your property legally compliant.
What Do Property Checks do?
- Visual examination of all of your gas equipment.
- All pipes and outlets, including exhaust and flues, must be inspected.
- All vents are inspected to reduce fire risk.
- Check that all the equipment is working properly and following the manufacturer’s instructions.
- During our visit, please be courteous and respectful at all times.
- We will submit a clear and concise visit conclusion with corrective actions.